The Search Engine Optimization Process
To get SEO to work for you, we recommend and apply the “6 Pillars of SEO.” Any technique used, no matter how advanced, stems from these website marketing pillars.
The 6 Pillars of Local Website Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Keyword List- Strategically incorporate your highest-impact search terms into your site.
- Site Content- Incorporate keywords appropriately into the content of your website.
- Meta Content- Incorporate keywords into the source code of your pages.
- Site Architecture & URLs- Structure your site and page URLs to be search engine friendly.
- Inbound links- Place links to your site on other highly-regarded, relevant sites, directories, blogs, and press release syndication sites.
- Content Siloing – Link pages of your website together and group them by topic.
Our Proven Process for Search Engine Optimization
Phase One – Client Discovery and Analysis
- Goals – We learn about you and your company’s strategies and goals.
- Competitors and marketplace – We conduct a comprehensive competitor and marketplace analysis.
- Keyword research – We go beyond Google keyword search to explore and identify those keywords that support your strategy and goals.
Phase Two – Launch
- Implementation – Following your approval, we set in motion the SEO program and website changes.
- Conversions – We put into practice usability recommendations to increase conversions. A website that has been optimized for an easy user experience can produce considerable increases in sales and leads.
Phase Three – Ongoing OptimizationBecause search engines frequently change their algorithms and your competitive landscape changes, you need to optimize your site in response to the changes in search engine ranking criteria. To accomplish this we provide:
- Continuous monitoring of ranking and traffic trends
- Altering and fine-tuning web pages to maintain and improve rankings
- Continually adding inbound links to the pages that need it.
- Comprehensive ranking reports to show your progress and results.